Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Monkey Pants have left the building
Ladies and gentlemen (are there any gentlemen besides my husband reading?), Monkey Pants and Hippo Dignity is moving.

You can now get your fill of the monkey pants at http://sarahjanet.wordpress.com. Please update your RSS readers and bookmarks and come on over and say hello! Exciting new photos are waiting for you over there, and all the archives can be found there for your convenience. (Should you wish to read everything I ever wrote.)

Thanks so much for reading Monkey Pants and Hippo Dignity. I hope to see you over at Wordpress!

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger Nubiwan said...
Hey this guy likes your page! I am a newbie and I wanted to thank you for showing off the Rogue top - your comments make me think it would be a good "first sweater"! I don't need the decoration around the hood but I like the look of your sleeves - we'll see. Nice pictures in general - I will be back.