Thursday, February 15, 2007
Update
Uh. Next week? Not so much. Baby was born yesterday (boy!), and had a not great birth and is now in the NICU. They won't know much until next week, once things have settled down a bit and they can assess any damage.

So now I will be knitting the blanket like a maniac in the hopes I can get it done in the next few days. Any suggestions for what parents of a baby in a NICU need are most welcome. This is a baby who needs a cozy blankie!

Gah. It's moments like this when I realise that I'm an adult whether I like it or not.

Labels:

3 Comments:
Blogger Jessica said...
Aw, I'll send my best wishes to the baby! I'm not sure what the parents might need. Maybe a hug and a giant cup of coffee. :) Good luck with the baby blanket!

Blogger darlene mcleod said...
I'm de-lurking! I am so sorry to hear that there may be trouble for the new little one. I think the idea of a baby blanket is wonderful. Something soft to wrap the baby in when they can hold him. My best wishes for them all!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm sending best wishes to you, the baby and his/her parents! {{HUGS}} Just letting them know you are there for them (maybe bringing along some coffee or snacks when/if you visit them) is the best you can do. {{HUGS}}
-Your SP