Friday, December 16, 2005
Shopping Legs
There is a really gigantic package sitting under the tree. It weighs a ton and is almost as big as the tree itself. I have absolutely no freaking clue what it is and it's driving me crazy. But in a mostly good way. Jamie delights in torturing me with the non-hints and useless remarks, and always finds it very entertaining. I am less amused.

I went on a turbo-ultra-mega shopping trip with my sister today. She's in town for the funeral, which was yesterday, and decided to take advantage of the lack of PST to do some Christmas shopping. We were at it for a very long time and I had a major case of shopping legs by the time we were done.

I am very close to finished my shopping, with a few things here and there left to get. I found a couple of gifts today that wrapped up a few difficult people, and I'm in good shape overall. I have another shopping date next week with my friend Mel, who gets home tomorrow from Vancouver. That should give me the last few things I need.

And then the wrapping begins. Oh lord, the wrapping. Fortunately, we seem to have opted for a large percentage of nicely boxed items this year, which makes life a lot easier. But I am going to need to spend a large part of next week wrapping, and I'm sort of dreading it. Time to break out the Christmas movies - that's the only good way to wrap presents.

9 days to go! Where is the time going?